Aquí se incluye una relación de preguntas e ideas que entran en la 1ª Evaluación 2017-18:
In their activities and interests, humans and animals have several characteristics in common:
- Animals eat. Human beings also have to eat.
- Animals sleep. Human beings also need sleep.
- Animals have sex to procreate. Humans also have sex.
- Animals defend themselves; they fight. Human beings also have to defend themselves.
The distinction between the human form of life and the animal form of life is not that humans sleep on beds and animals sleep on the ground; it’s not that humans walk on two legs and many animals walk on four legs; it’s not that humans eat at a dining table with utensils and napkins while animals just eat with their mouth to the ground in some way. Humans are not meant to simply be refined animals. There is a much deeper and meaningful difference between humans and animals.
Beyond the activities humans and animals have in common (eating, sleeping, mating, and defending), human beings have a fifth faculty: the intelligence to inquire into the truth of our existence:
- Who am I?
- Why am I here? What is the purpose of my existence?
- Why am I suffering?
- How can I liberate myself from this suffering condition?
Modern slavery, questions:
What conditions has to have a person to achieve its fully develop?
What the Liberty mean ? definition
and the Equality? definition
What the dignity mean ? definition
It is possible to live in liberty, dignity and equality? What do you think?
Why of the Human dignity, questions :
- Look for information about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: What, where, when, why, how, ...?
- What Human Rights articles are relative with the human dignity?
- What do you think, is possible the human dignity without freedom or equality?
Ideales de belleza
Eso me sienta bien
Los 5 lenguajes del amor